On Tuesday 13th September, NAMA delivered a briefing to members of the NI Assembly and Business Trust in Parliament Buildings. There was a large turnout from the Northern Ireland Business community, all of whom were eager to hear more and ask questions on this very pertinent subject.
- NIABT Trustees Meet Italian Ambassador and Consul General
- Belfast Rapid Transit system – How will it affect your business?
- Sandra Overend MLA visits Precision Gear Company for NIABT fellowship
- Steven Agnew MLA visits Early Years for NIABT Fellowship
- How the European Parliament elections will affect your business
Northern Ireland Assembly and Business Trust
Room 135, Parliament Buildings
Or by telephone ...
028 90 521195 / 028 90418365
Or via email at ...