John McCallister with Kevin Kingston, Deputy CEO of Danske BankJohn McCallister with Kevin Kingston, Deputy CEO of Danske Bank
NIABT Fellowship – Eye4education
NIABT delegation embarks on a USA Programme during 1st to 5th June 2015
NIABT Focuses on DEL Apprenticeship Scheme
NIABT host a briefing on ‘How will the Review of Public Administration impact businesses in Northern
Welcome to the NIABT website
The Northern Ireland Assembly and Business Trust (NIABT) works to forge links with and promote the exchange of knowledge between local businesses and parliamentarians in Northern Ireland and in Europe. Open to businesses from all sectors and of all sizes, the NIABT organises activities including briefings, educational visits, fellowships and seminars and annual programmes in the Houses of the Oireachtas, Westminster and Europe.
- to provide Assembly Members (MLAs) with a better insight into how local businesses work, helping them to make informed judgments when reviewing Department policy and legislation relating to the local economy;
- to improve the business community’s understanding of how the Assembly and devolution work and how policy and legislation is developed.
Membership gives you:
- A greater insight into how the Northern Ireland Assembly works and how you can get involved.
- Opportunities to participate in seminars on industry-related topics.
- Excellent networking opportunities with MLAs and other businesses.
- Links with other legislatures and the opportunity to learn how legislation that originates elsewhere has an impact on you.
Learn more about the work of the trust by watching the video below: