Why join the Trust?
Membership gives you:
- A greater insight into how the Northern Ireland Assembly works and how you can get involved.
- Opportunities to participate in seminars on industry-related topics.
- Excellent networking opportunities with MLAs and other businesses.
- Links with other legislatures and the opportunity to learn how legislation that originates elsewhere has an impact on you.
How to apply
The application process is simple.
1. Complete the new member application form.
2. All application forms are reviewed by the Board of Trustees. You will receive notification when your application is due to be reviewed.
3. Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter and request for payment of fees annually.
If you want to find out more about the NIABT, visit the website at www.niabt.org.uk, or telephone 02890 418365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.