NIABT Board of Trustees Meeting
Wednesday 19th February 2018
Stephen Kelly, Manufacturing NI, Vice Chair
Sinead Bradley MLA
Norah- Anne Barron, Pi Communications
Roy Beggs MLA
Nicola Bothwell, NB Chartered Communications
Jonathan Buckley MLA
Trevor Lunn MLA
Gareth McGrath, Director of Parliamentary Service
John O’Farrell, ICTU
Barry Turley, PR and Public Affairs
Maeve Donnelly, Secretary
Louise Close, Deputy Secretary
Chris Brown, Brown O’Connor Communications
Noel Brady, Consult NB1 Ltd
Claire Bailey MLA
Conor Murphy MLA
- Apologies were received from:
- Chris Brown
- Noel Bradley
- Claire Bailey
- Conor Murphy
2. Declaration of Interests
3. Adoption of previous minutes:
- Agreed: The Board agreed to the contents of the minutes of the previous meeting.
Proposer: Trevor Lunn MLA Seconder: Stephen Kelly
4. Options for Disbursement of Remaining Funds
- Board Members discussed a paper providing options for the disbursement of NIABT funds following the decision by members at the AGM to disband the Trust.
- Following a lengthy discussion, the Board unanimously voted that any decision of how the funds should be disbursed would be put on hold until the political situation is clearer.
- The Board agreed to meet again in six months (unless the political situation is resolved sooner) to assess the situation.
- Agreed: The Board agreed to issue a message to members informing them that a decision will not be made until the political situation is clearer.
5. Financial Update
- The current balance stands at £28,281.92.
6. Any Other Business
- The next meeting would take place in September 2018.